Sunday, September 11, 2011

Labor Day was...


 yes, a week ago... and it was actually Baby Lacy and Baby Boots's birthdays.  So Paige decided to take charge and run the whole show.  I was assigned dessert and to help with decorations (mostly to get them down because she couldn't reach them).  She and Calvin came up with the songs (Itsy Bitsy Spider, I Am a Child of God) games (freeze tag, duck duck goose) and created goody bags - which were surprisingly well tailored to each of us, including Tigger and his bucket full of strings.  They even helped their babies open their presents (re-gifts my friends, re-gifts) and blow out their cake-pops.  So generous of them, HA!   All in all, it was a pretty fantastic B-day party!  Well done to you, Paige the party planner. 
"Smile for the camera!"
I think Baby Boots is feeling a little overwhelmed, or perhaps overshadowed by a certain party planner...
 Mr. Jack was happy as long as a steady stream of cake-pops was supplied
 You didn't think we'd skip out on the fun, did you???
"Oh look Baby Lacy, you got a card!You love it, trust me, it's just what you wanted."
In the meantime, Baby Boots is in a "too-much-fun" coma.  Poor little fella.

"What?  You need help blowing out your candles?!  Well, I suppose we could assist, if we must."

4 comments:

Leslie said...

SO FUNNY!! Nice job on the party, Paiger!

Kiera said...

I love it!

Meagan said...

Why haven't you posted a picture of tigger yet?
I'm starting to think he's imaginary...

Anonymous said...

My adorable grandchildren!!!