Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Whaaaaaaaat?

Who made it the middle of September and skipped the end of August and beginning of September completely???  Not cool...

Aaaaaaanywhooo. 

Paige is officially a sc-hooligan. She LOVES kindergraten and it feels like she's an olds pro already. Now if I can just be an old pro at getting myself and three little humans up, fed, dressed, and out the door by 7:30am then we might be onto something here. For now, the public and I will have to settle for toothpaste dribble and sweats.


Have I mentioned how much I love uniforms?  It's fantastic for us no-effort for fashion kinda gals.


Look at that little Miss Studious doing her first homework assignment.  What a champ.

 We headed to the classic Mey-Fro-Yo for a little "You Made it Through the First Week of Kindergarten!" celebration.  I mean, that deserves a treat, right?  But mostly the kids just play the old-school video game while me and Pete watch Jack rip napkins to shreds with pure joy. 
As long as I get my Peanut Fudge... 




 Now that's one happy kiddo going to school!  Just keep that up for the next 18 years and you'll be good to go!

2 comments:

Greg & Britt said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe Paige is in Kindergarten already. She is too cute in her little uniform.

Anonymous said...

That amazing, old-fashioned pink desk - that's what mine looked like (well, not pink) when I was in school. I must be really old!! Paigey the pretty little schoolgirl - Grandma loves you!!