Monday, September 12, 2011

GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

As in my goal.  That I have set.  And am now admitting to the blogging world so that I have to fulfill it.   

I vow to post every single day for the rest of the month of September. 

There.  Said it.

TODAY:
Nothing major, except it was UNDER 100 DEGREES ALL DAY!!!!!  WOOOOHOOOOOOO!  Seriously, we were outside all day long just soaking up the 90 degree weather.  It was glorious!  And to top it all off, it RAINED!  Like the super great light drizzle kinda rain that doesn't soak you, but just blissfully touches your skin like it's saying, "Hey friend!  I just wanted to give you a little raindrop high-five to tell you how great I am, and how great you are, and how awesome it is that we're outside together today."  Thank you little raindrop friends, you must have known that I have severe AZ summer depression and that I needed that little pick me up.  Bless you.

No comments: