Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Reward

We've been doing sticker charts for Paige and Cal this summer (thank you Mom, for the many many many summers of this) to give them something to do.  Oh, and to stop the "I'm Bored!" disease.  It seems to run rampant in our home...

Anyways, they had earned enough to have their date with Mom and Dad, so we went today!  It was so much fun!  I'm pretty sure I was looking forward to it more than they.  A sticker or two may have found it's way on to their charts when it may or may not have been officially earned... it's just excess love, that's it, excess love.

Jack stayed home with a sitter so it was just us and the big kids.  Fun!  We started off with a fantastic lunch at the ever-so-delightful Cheesecake Factory (I will NEVER get sick of that place, Thai Lettuce Wraps anyone???  They will change your life).  And of course, we ended that portion with the new GIANT Reece's PB Cup cheesecake.  INSANE people, it was insane on the delicious meter.  My tummy is still sighing of delight...

Then we went and saw the new Winnie the Pooh movie all together.  It really was so cute, despite the grumpy faces posing for this picture that was suposedly the happiest day of the summer.  But I agree, it is hard to pose happy in 110 degree weather.  A for effort kiddos.

But yes, sticker charts = success! 

1 comment:

Max said...

Please include me on your sticker charts. I'd like one too.
This is Meagan. Not Max. But he would probably like one too.