Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The whole club was lookin' at her...

I'm sorry if you're sick of Paige-mania, but let's be honest, that's what happens when you're a parent. Anyways, here's some pics of the first fashion show, which lasted ALL night after her Birthday Party and 3 hour nap until 7pm. Ya. It was a late night. But she (and Patrick) pulled the "Birthday rules out all rules" Rule, and how can anyone argue with that???


Yes, I am one pleasantly plump prego thank you very much.

"Do these colors bring out my eyes?"

"Is the flower head too much??? Naaah."


"Say what? I'm gorgeous?? Oh, I know."

And THIS is what a sugar crash looks like.

10 comments:

Summers Camp said...

First off, I think you look adorable! And secondly, that last pic is classic!! *B

marcie said...

You have created every girly girl's dream! You get the cool mom award today :)

LaRance family said...

I love your belly. I'm so jelous! I want to be pregnant...and a little boy. Hopefully I will follow in your footsteps soon. Paige looks like she is having so much fun. And I love the bunny cupcake cake that you made.

PS Were not tring yet so don't expect news too soon:)

Clarissa Meegan said...

This post had me rolling! What a great sequence of pictures!

Anonymous said...

You win for THE cutest kid award!!! Love her...

Mare

The Holyoaks said...

haha - Macy makes that same sugar crash face! So cute.

Kersten said...

So much fun!

Stock Family said...

I can't wait to do that with Daisy! Paige is so cute! I just can't get over her hair! I love it! And, you look GREAT! I've always felt my best when I'm prego, maybe because I don't have to suck in my tummy chubb anymore :)

Dangerford said...

Amy paige is the cutest, and so are you! I cant wait to see what your baby number two looks like.

Chel said...

PS- Every time you say THAT, I imagine you bending over and shimmying Wedding Singer style.