Saturday, April 12, 2008

Mana from Heaven

It's been a battle, but we decided that it's time to grow up and try to find a house that we could afford. The AZ market is CRAZY LOW right now and there is some amazing deals out there. So I've been hunting the foreclosure/repo market for a few months now and finding some interesting options here and there. And then two nights ago I found this little gem...






A 4bed/2 bath and a den beauty in a SAWEET neighborhood that is LOADED with upgrades - and it just happens to be a repo that the bank is offering at a ridiculously low price - for more than 100k under current market value!!! AHHHHH! So I hounded our agent to take us out there today and we filled out all the paper goods and are in process of making an offer. CRAZY!!! I'm seriously freaking out. But it's way too good of a deal to pass up and I'm a sucker for bargains. Plus we just found out that the house we've been renting is going on the market so our time is a tickin'. But at the same time I hate even thinking about moving 'cause I love where we are. Anyways, who knows what will happen but it's kind of fun/exciting/FREAKY all at the same time!

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh I'm so happy for you! But so sad! You can't leave our ward!! Where is it located??

Clarissa Meegan said...

Wow! That seriously does look like Manna! So Jealous!

Clarissa Meegan said...

Yo! Way to take advantage post-bubble! Good luck, I hope all the details work out, paperwork is fun!

Michelle said...

That's awesome! The house looks beautiful! What part of Arizona are you in?? My sister lives in Gilbert.

Summers Camp said...

Wow. Congrats/good luck!!! Good ol' AZ... *B

The Johnson Family said...

How fun, I hope you get it!! That is way cute, I'll call you when were in the market for another house, you've got a good eye!!!

Teri said...

I am so happy for you too! We love our house...the deals are ripe to behold. I hope you get it! Homeownership here you come!

Bryan and Shelly Barney said...

Amers--

Wow that house is amazing. That is so exciting. I hope that you guys get it. Where is is at?

Stock Family said...

Alright! That looks like an awesome find! Good luck with everything! Four bedroom is the way to go!

Lindsay Riggs said...

Wow! That house looks so awesome! Where is it? We've been looking at the foreclosure list, but I've never seen anything that nice before! Who's your agent? We're hoping to get something this summer after graduation, but we're total beginners, so any tips would be much appreciated!! (Seriously, our email address is riggsfam@gmail.com)