Friday, October 12, 2007

Her Name is Lola

So I've been puppy hungry for the past little while and it finally got the best of me. Yup, Lola is our new little Cocker Spaniel puppy! She is a doll and has been so much fun! I feel a little odd having finally entered the animal kingdom's kingdom, but it's been a growing experience just in these few days and hey, I could always use one of those-ha!

On the LuvSac - her favorite spot

The two buddies getting ready to play outside


A nice wet kiss for them both


Paige's jealousy does tend to take over now and then...


4 comments:

Dewain said...

Great pictures guys. Lola is a pretty dog. Is she full blooded CS?

Paige is cute as always.

Where is picture of backyard?

Heather said...

Soooo cute! I love puppies!!

Leslie said...

The dog is adorable!! Seriously, so cute. She and Paiger will be BFFs!!

Mike and Shannon said...

I am going to have to come and visit so I can meet Lola and see the backyard! What an adorbale puppy and Paige isn't so bad either :)