Tuesday, October 16, 2007

When I wake up in the morning...

Don't ask me why, but all of the sudden I just had this crazy remembrance of/hunkering for Saved By the Bell. Saved By the Bell!!! Who didn't/doesn't love our little Saved By the Bell?

Zack "ATTACK" Morris,

AC "sitting on a chair backwards" Slater,

Screech "obsessed with Lisa" Powers,

Kelly "who every little girl wanted to be and every little boy wanted to kiss" Kapowski,

Jessie "turned stripper (remember how scarring that was as a kid?)" Spano, and

Lisa "doing the one legged crutch dance" Turtle.


And let us not forget good ol' Mr. Belding. My Uncle Norm kind of looks like him and he used to tell us how kids would always stare and ask him if he was Mr. Belding-HA!

Anyways... good times. I remember we all had the trading cards, yes, TRADING CARDS, for Saved By the Bell. I always got too many Robo-Screeches and that bothered me. So many great episodes to teach us youngins how High School was really going to be like, and trips to Hawaii, and The College Years of course. Oh the memories! I salute you, Saved By the Bell!






8 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

Ha! I just got the title...
Yeah, Norm does kind of look like Mr. Belding! Ah, the good old days.

Leslie said...

P.S. The fam pictures are SO CUTE!! Love them!

Leslie said...

Rock on with the bikini Jesse! Hello 1985!

Michelle said...

I LoOoved saved by the bell. Daily after school ritual! Go here to watch a VERY memorable and quotable moment!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bflYjF90t7c

The Holyoaks said...

Remember that episode when Jessie was taking drugs (NoDose) and started singing to Zack, "I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so...so...SCARED! Boo hoo hoo..." I think that goes down in history as the most outstanding dramatic performance ever.

The Holyoaks said...

Oh, and who could forget, "B-B-B-B-B-B-B! B-B-B-B-B-B-B! Go Bayside!"

Stacie White Photography said...

AMY BLUTH! I may have been doing some serious blog surfing (stalking) and came across yours. Your posts blow my mind! Keep up the good work. love ya girl, stacie white

Melanie said...

That was so fun having you and Paige over today!! Clark and I will have to stop by your house next week! I hope I can be brave tonight when he wakes up...oh, if only he could learn to sleep through the night on his own! Oh, I talked to Rob and it doesn't look like we will make it back in time on Sat. :( We do need to do a date night with you guys sometime soon b.c we love hanging out with you!