Monday, October 1, 2007

No Time!

Sorry for my ignorance to my blog for all of you faithful followers (Chel). Haha, no but I haven't had any time to update since we've been landscaping our backyard by ourselves these past couple of weeks. Yikes! It has been quite the project! Anyways, here's a couple of pics from our trip to the Zoo in Boise to keep you pacified until I can go into further details! Enjoy!

Patrick and his siblings.

Kevin as a tortoise

Painful bite from a Komodo Dragon

Dave and some crazy ears

Paige checking out the animals

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh, it looks like you guys had so much fun! That is the cutest picture of Paige!!! By the way, have I ever told you that paige is my favorite girl name!!! Ok, so did you get my message....I felt so bad for hanging up on you! so sorry! Can't wait to see your backyard. This last saturday, we planted a little flower garden in out tiny tiny backyard! anyway, ill have to give you a call.

Leslie said...

OH my word....I should have known without you even saying that THAT was a family full of Forbis'.

Hysterical.

CHEL said...

Um hello. I haven't checked fsquared in like 48 hours. You love it. When the devil did you go to Idaho? What the heck. Call me. Oh, and send me your RECIPES. ASAP.
And tell Peter Patrick that I'm loving the new do. Was that an Amy special?

Lindsay Riggs said...

Hey, Amy! Fun blog you have! Paige is such a doll! I love the naked bootie pics down below and the v-ball pic of Megs! These zoo pics are ridiculous!:)

Randi said...

Put up some pics of your new yard! I am impressed that you did it. I have no motivation to do ours. Poor Hudson will never have a yard to play in.

Dewain said...

Who are those crazy kids? Paige is the cutest! Let's see some of that hard work you, Patrick and Kevin have done on your backyard! If it looks good, I may have to plan a trip in your direction!

I still think you look great in your new 'doo! Patrick is a lucky guy!