Friday, November 18, 2011

Boooooring...

Well it's been 16 uneventful days since I've last posted.  My apologies.  But seriously, very uneventful.  Mainly just a whole bunch of morning sickness, and then once that was gone, a whole bunch of cold sickness floating around our house.  Sooooo, it's been a drag around the Forbis house.  But things are starting to look on the up and up!  HOORAY!!! 

Two main things have passed our time of quarantine:

Counting down the SECONDS until Daddy gets home (that's mainly me counting)

Watching Jack love Tigger...

And watching Jack torture Tigger. 
Within means of course

All I know is that I am sick of us being SICK and am ready to be out and about again!  Especially since the weather is amazing right now!!!  And cause family is coming into town soon too!  Too many things to be held back any longer... please health, come rescue us cause the Holidays are upon us!!

ps - I did see the new Twilight movie last night and I have to say, it was far better than the rest of them, hands down!  It even made ME excited for the last one (and that's saying a lot, cause I am not a big movie buff whatsoever). 

No comments: