Sunday, October 9, 2011

Last Week - Tuesday

Well I took a week off after having almost met my goal of posting every day at the end of September.  And after taking so much time off I kinda missed posting so much.  It turns out that we actually do many things every day (even though when Pete asks what we did while he was at work I always draw a big fat blank, making me feel awesome).  So I shall strive to have more frequent posts in order to prove that we do things around here!  But I've got some major week long catching up to do.

Last Tuesday night Paigey had a birthday party in the downtown Gilbert area so me and the boys decided to go to one of our many favorite spots - Liberty Market.  For reals, one of my favorite spots, hands down.  Picnic salad - delicious as always.  Right outside is the original Gilbert water tower which they have now added a cute little splash/water feature.  So we spent some time out there after dinner to enjoy the MOST AMAZING WEATHER EVER!  Seriously, best week of AZ weather history.  GLORIOUS!!!

Jack had no problem immersing himself into the water every single second.




And Calvin, who doesn't really even like Jack (you know, in a brotherly way) was super concerned that he was going to climb up the water tower for some reason.  He just kept following him around and yelling at us to "Get baby Jack so he won't climb up the tower!"  A strange fear, but it was somewhat touching and reliving to see that he really does care about the little feller. 

Calvin giving Pete a stern lecture on the proper care of preventing babies from climbing up water towers...  A very important and necessary discourse for all parents.
Great date my boys!

No comments: