Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Buddy... My Buddy!

I hope you all sang that little 80's doll "My Buddy" jingle in your head when you read the title, so classic...

Having two kiddos has it's ups and downs but I have to say that I absolutely love having them together. They always get along great and do really well at entertaining each other. They really are such a blast - and then I realize that I really do have two chiquitas - when did that happen??? sheesh.

It's nice to have each other when your mom (me) makes you take cheesy pictures all the time.


And someone to share the wagon rides around the block with.

And who wouldn't love double booty time in the tub??
Ahh the bike trailer - so nice to have someone else to share in the humiliation.

And the best... story time in the buff is always better with two!
(or three when I'm in the mood, haha!)

12 comments:

Tiffany said...

Amy...You are hilarious!! I miss you! Your kids are adoreable!! I miss little Paige and hope I can meet Calvin some day in the near future!!

Ian and Kristen said...

So Cute! I'm sure they have a ton of fun together!
Hey we are setting our blog to private so send me an email at kris10peterson@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite!

Emily Shurtleff said...

haha I love it!! and yes I sang the song when I saw it. I love all the pictures!! They really are so so so cute together. You make me feel like maybe I could do it.... Then I remember Kaiya is only 8 months old and that isn't old enough to entertain a baby :)

marcie said...

Holy Cow-- you gave me a well needed laugh!! Your kiddos are so cute, and those captions to those pics were way past hilarious, they were TRUE, haha!

Michelle said...

Such cuties you have! Great pictures!

Clarissa Meegan said...

Gracie and Paige totally have the same body shape...and when did little Cal turn 12?

Kiera said...

They are so cute! Ah the good ol' days of naked story time with you and Lins, I'm glad to see you are keeping it up!

Holli said...

Aw, those pics are adorable! Paige is getting so grown up and cute. She looks just like you I think! This gets me excited for my two kids to play together someday! Hopefully sooner than later!

Jewelle said...

Cute pictures! That wagon is HUGE! Love how they read NAKED together. Yeah, we would get frostbite if we tried that!

Cam and Mele said...

Your kids are adorable, and so lucky to have eachother as little buddies!

Janalyn said...

I was absolutely singing that song in my head! I always loved Kid Sister.
Your kids are adorable. I just love good friend siblings.

Cara said...

them kids are cute...did you ever get your baby sleeping better?