Monday, February 23, 2009

It's Just a Love Machine

My cute little sis Meagan has this cute little boyfriend Preston and he has this cute little VW Wagon...


So 6 of us, all 20 and older, piled in and went for a joyride. It was outrageous - I almost forgot I had kids for a minute. That thing has a table, fridge, oven, stove, sink, 2 full size beds, and more! I never knew the wagons were so amazing! I'm not kidding, if that puppy had more than 1 carseat able chair we'd be all over it!

P-Daddy gettin' CRAZY!

Bee's hub Alex gettin' ready to POUNCE - YOWZA!

Meags and Preston - of course they love it, it is a love machine after all...

Bee and Alex feeling the affects of the grooviness

4 comments:

marcie said...

Far Out! That's the appropriate vernacular for that awesome van. I was going to say little van--- but there's nothing little about two full size beds, and a nearly full kitchen!

Anonymous said...

Ummm...lovin Bee's face in EVERY picture!!! Miss you girls!

Mare

Lindsay Riggs said...

Amazing. The van, the poses, the faces.

Mary Davis said...

That is a cool van! It reminds me of the van on Scooby Doo!