Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dapper Dan

Who says boys aren't as fun to dress as girls???
Not I my friends...
Most girls I know don't get to wear ties



Vintage Reebok track suits???
Pretty sure those are just for the men



And classy pick-up line shirts...
(reads: "Whale you be mine?" thanks Gma).
Not too many chicks can get away with that.


And I don't know many girls bold enough to dress to match their ferocious man eating lion.


And I'm pretty sure it ain't too kosher for the ladies to be flashin' the boobies all day long.

Oh ya, life is SWEET as a man.

8 comments:

Jewelle said...

Ahh! That is so funny! Especially the last picture! I LOVE his little suit. I have hopes of dressing a boy like that one day.

Charlotte said...

This is the cutest, funniest post ever! I love it.

Kersten said...

I have also loved dressing my little boy. I think it's a blast to buy clothes for him. I love when he picks out his outfits, I think it is hilarious. A couple weeks ago he picked out lime green sweat-shorts, a turquoise polo, white socks, navy slip-on shoes, and a bright yellow baseball cap.

marcie said...

That first outfit is SO cute. I have the hardest time finding Ben GOOD looking church clothes; it just always seems they don't make anything for boys in the "fancy pants" department. I am so looking forward to shopping for him for Easter!

And I too love that it's pretty much socially acceptable for me to allow my boy child to run around in his skivies all day long, haha!

Cara said...

I want to tickely that chubby belly of Calvin's. I love the love bug too.

Michelle said...

HA! Those are too funny! I especially like that last one!

Leslie said...

Love the Whale you be mine pic! Oh Cal, you are such a little stud muffin.

The Johnson Family said...

Oh Amy, I love him, he's has the most hilarious facial expressions!! Boys are fun to dress and a tad bit easier, no pony tails, clips to forget or hair to be brushed, just out the door we go!! SWEET!!!