Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Calveeno

Since Paige has had the spotlight for a while I decided to showcase our little man so he doesn't feel left out... 'cause he reads this blog faithfully and all, haha.



Here's right before his first haircut we gave him the other night. He HATED it. But now he's even more handsome... so watch out all you ladies out there.

Just showing some pureed food love.


Just can't get enough.


Made some good buddy time with cousin Gus over the Christmas Holiday. I'm pretty sure they're going to be quite the pair...



And this is where he spends a hefty amount of time. This kid is a CRUISER in this thing. Now I know that doctors say to stay away from these walkers so when my mom asked if he would want one for Christmas I kind of shuddered at the thought. But lo and behold - it is the BEST THING EVER! He seriously loves it and now they make them extra safe with brake pads and everything... FANCY!



4 comments:

Lane family said...

Lovin Cal's new ride! And where do you and Chelsea buy your kids socks? I love them!

Crazy about Alex huh? It doesn't quite fit into my master plan (my master plan being another one of your sisters) but I'm sure we'll learn to deal.

Chelsea said your all kinds of cute and skinny. Details please! I only have 2 1/2 months after the babe to get skinny- ish for med school graduation. Because seriously how many of those am I going to go to? I should probably be in a picture or two.

Nammie said...

I can see that the Calvinator & I share the same love and appreciation for mealtime. We could kill at Pancho's Mexican Buffet!! Love the pics. Uncle Norm

Chaffin Family said...

Hey! Your little ones are sooo gosh darn cute!!!!! I think the walkers are great, although if you have stairs, they can be scary. My Mom was watching Penny once when she was like 9 or 10 months and she put a gate up over the stairs, but forgot about the one step down into the living room, she let Penny loose in the walker and a few minutes later she was turned upside down,on her head and caught underneath the walker!!! She was just fine, but scared the living daylights out of her! That won't stop me from useing walkers though, they are great otherwise! Good luck on the potty training thing, I am just now introducing Penny to the potty, nothing big yet, I just let her sit on her little potty everyday to get used to the idea, hopefully it won't take too long to train her!

Leslie said...

That boy is adorable. Just adorable.