Friday, December 5, 2008

thebomb.com

That's what these are... bombdiggity.com.

We had our first family pictures taken a week or so ago and it was so fun. But the coolest part was our photographers... Stacie and Geoff! I've known Stacie forever and she is so awesome - she and her cute new hubby are AMAZING at photos and are such a blast to work with. Seriously, if you're looking for someone in AZ check them out - they are great with kids, have tons of great/cute/creative pics ideas and could not be easier to get along with! And did I mention that they are adorable??? Cause they are...

Anyways, here's a few cute ones but I'm saving the best for our CHRISTMAS CARD!! So PUH-LEEZE email me your address (amyforbis at hotmail dot com) and I would LOVE to send you one! And don't feel all silly about inviting yourself cause I'm pretty sure if you read this blog you deserve a little card...




13 comments:

Emily Shurtleff said...

awww They are way cute!! You have such a cute family. I am so happy for ya.

Leslie said...

OH MY GOODNESS! LOVE LOVE LOVE THE PICS!! My only complaint is that I can't click on them and make them BIGGER! They are awesome!

Clarissa Meegan said...

The hippest pics ever! And where in the world did Paige get that DARLING outfit! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it all! Can't wait for my Christmas letter!

Kiera said...

they are all so cute!

Jadrian said...

Oh my goodness! your family is so cute!

Kersten said...

Can I just say that you have the cutest shoes! And of course the pictures are great

Marci McLain said...

So adorable! I want a card! Hopefuly you still have your old ward list with our address!!

Lane family said...

Seriously... How cute are you guys?! I'm lovin Paiges boots! Your lookin pretty hot yourself!

Steoffrey said...

no, YOU guys are the cutest!
..and i'm still on cloud nine from the most amazing fondue basket i've ever received in my whole life!

LaRance family said...

SO cute! I decided to just put Hayden on our Christmas cards this year. I don't think anyone needs to see me 8 months pregnant! Haha. I love your cute family and hope you guys are doing good!

Melanie said...

Oh, those are SO cute! I love paige and all of her CUTE shoes!!! If you have an extra card send it our way b/c we would love to have you guys on our fridge!! 5858 E harmony ave 85206

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! And tks for the card, so cute :)
Can I have Stacie's contact, I think I might try a few of my own...
Pri

Janalyn Owens said...

These are amazing pictures. What a good looking family!