Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Who needs Subway???

Lunchtime around our house is pretty boring. So we decided to kick it up a notch and create our own little sandwich shop set-up. We got out every veggie imaginable to put on our sandwiches and went to town! It was pretty funny to watch Paige taste test each item before deciding if she wanted it on or not. Needless to say, my sandwich was bigger.

Hmmm... so many choices


The difference between childhood and adulthood


Now THAT'S what I'm talking about


And this is what Cal did the whole time.

8 comments:

Jadrian said...

oh so fun! your right way better than subway! hehe.

Kersten said...

I wish I could spend a day like Calvin, I'm totally jealous.

Clarissa Meegan said...

I'm totally inviting myself over for lunch tomorrow!

jana said...

ok- now THAT's funny! I love how into the sandwich Paige was. That's my girl!

LaRance family said...

Oh I love it! Looks like you guys are having so much fun. I am SO jealous of your craft room. After I saw those pics I was racking my brain for some place in this tiny appartment that I could make a craft room. The only place that I could come up with was the bathroom, so it looks like I'll have to wait til we have a bigger place. It was decorated so cute. I love IKEA!!!

Chaffin Family said...

That sandwich looks pretty tasty!!! I should make my own everyday, but being pregnant gives me crazy cravings and I can only seem to eat Gandolfos roast beef sandwiches, which I have been eating everyday this week! Your little fam is o so cute!!!! I love it when you post!

Mike and Shannon said...

we miss your family so much! Calvin is so handsome and your home looks beautiful. Im so happy for you!

Stock Family said...

Wow! What a sandwich! That is how it should be done! What a fun idea. I wish Slade wasn't so picky about food. When I offer if a pb&j, he doesn't want the peanut butter and he doesn't want me to fold it like a sandwich! Paige is so cute and Calvin seems to be a really good baby!