Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Much Love and Appreciation

Thank you all so much for the love and support that you have offered over the past few trying days. I just wanted to add this special event that a friend of Justin's is doing to honor him this Wednesday. Also, my family has asked that I set up a separate web log specifically for Justin that everyone will have access to share whatever thoughts, feelings and memories they may have. It can be found at www.justinbluthmemories.blogspot.com. Thank you all again for your much needed love and support. It is what has kept us going.



Hello Friends,

My good friend Justin Bluth passed away last week. At his untimely death, I feel helpless and desperate not knowing what I can do to celebrate and pay tribute to his life. What I do know is that Justin had a wonderful family, he was the most generous person I know, and he loved to eat gelato at my gelato shop.

In an attempt to celebrate Justin's life and pay tribute to his generosity, I invite you all to come to the Gelato Freeze in the San Tan Village Shopping Center (www.gelatofreeze.com, for directions and contact info) on Wednesday, May 7, from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm to enjoy a night dedicated to Justin. I will have pictures of him and his family on display, a table set up for anyone to write a note to Nicole and his boys, and I will donate 100% of the proceeds of the sales over our average Wednesday sales to the foundation Nicole is planning on setting up in Justin's name. The memory of Justin is so pleasant that his life will be easy to keep alive.

Sincerely,
Tim Raymond

No comments: