Thursday, March 20, 2008

Love affair with IKEA

I just want to publicly thank IKEA for letting me do this to Paige's room for less than 70 buckaroos. We wanted to give her some dress-up stuff for her birthday but a girl's gotta have somewhere to put her goods, right?

So much fun! She is very fond of admiring herself in the mirror. A little too fond...


And she also found her new best friend "Momu" while we were perusing. Seriously, they're inseparable.


I LOVE IKEA!! Thank you for letting a cheap mom such as I still be able to afford some cute decorations every now and then. Until we meet again. sigh...

7 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

Her bedroom looks so cute!! I love it! IKEA is the best!

Chel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMOS! YAY! I think you should do a special tribute to yourself on your blog today. I love her room. That is so cute. What the heck, momu? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Gail B said...

I also am a big fan of IKEA. We got a new desk for Christmas. IT is really big and just what we wanted- all for just $50!! yea!

The Johnson Family said...

Happy birthday!! Ok, Paige is a little mini you, she looks so much like you I think?!? Her room looks adorable and I love the idea, Ikea is the best!!

Sanchez Gang said...

Hey amy.. here room is so cute.. thank heavens I don't have a girl... I would be broke... Yes, we missed YOU at the shower, but next time right? have a great Easter and Isee that it is your Birthday so have a great day!

Stock Family said...

I've gotta tell ya, I got a little carried away looking at your blog and found myself in 2007! Anyway, I love what you did to Paige's room with the mirror! Daisy's room is yellow too and she also has the blue glider! (Hand-me-down from Slade) Thought that was interesting...

Erick and Megan said...

What a fun idea! I want to do it too! I love IKEA!