Sunday, March 9, 2008

"I'm a Husky Kid!"

I can finally take pictures again! HOOOORAAAAY!!!!! So now I feel like I have a purpose for blogging. Without further ado...



This weekend was Houston Elementary's (elementary school of yours truly) 20th anniversary carnival, so we decided to make a day out of it. It was a blast taking Paige around to all the different booths and games. I even got to see some of my old teachers which was so fun - crazy how the time has passed. I'm officially old. However, a true Houston Huskie Kid FOREVER!! Hahaha!


Wait a minute... so our mascot is the Husky, right? Well I just realized that myself and every other Houston attendee have been walking around all these years being so proud of calling ourselves the "Husky Kids". Now whoever thought of that mascot should have done a little more research. Sheesh.


One very excited Houston Husky... really, I was pumped.




Paige politely handing her ticket in. Check out the other kid's face.


Rolling for a prize with Patrick.




We worked up quite an appetite, and who doesn't love carnival food??? Paige downed her pizza and was making eyes at Patrick's burger and chips... he's a softy.

Paige was so excited about her prizes! She was one heck of a player.

7 comments:

Stacy said...

Yeah for pictures! I drove by Houston on Satuday and saw the carnival. It looked like so much fun. I wish Jacob and I were not busy so we could have attend. I look forward to more posts now that you have pictures again.

Gail B said...

Look at little Paige's shoes - boots whatever. Soo cute. She is such a kid. I can't believe she isn't a baby anymore. WOW. We miss you here in Rexburg. There's still a couple feet of snow outside of our house and I couldn't help but notice how ya'll were wearing short sleeves and it was sunny! How nice.

Erick and Megan said...

I love that Paige is wearing cowboy boots! I bet she is a great addition to the For the Boars Fam!
love, Megan

Bryan and Shelly Barney said...

Ame--

That is so fun!! DId you see Mrs. Moe? Paige is too cute!

LaRance family said...

Oh Amy! you look so good. How's your baby belly? Paige is so big and so cute. I love her boots!

The Johnson Family said...

I love Paiges boots, that is so something Payson would wear!! She is so stinkin cute!!!

Amy said...

My little girl eliza loves whatever anyone else is eating too. No matter if she has food right in front of her she will want what you are having.