Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Exciting Life...

My camera is still out of commission, so bear with the lack of pictures...

This weekend we're having a garage sale and I'm pretty sketchy about it, it being my first time and all. My parents cleaned out their house and have TONS, no joke, TONS of stuff they're getting rid of. So me being the mooch I am decided to sell it and make a buck... hopefully. Anyways, if anyone has any tips FILL ME IN! I need all the help I can get! And if you're in the area stop on by 'cause there is some seriously great stuff like full blown ski sets and sweet electronics. I'll definitely hook you up! Okay,I'm officially done advertising. HA!




5 comments:

Sanchez Gang said...

where do you live.. I'll stop by if I have time... Lacey

Leslie said...

My only advice is don't be such a softy...it comes too naturally to you! Hehe People will totally try to bargain you down to pennies. Especially if they can't speak English, they'll be all like how much and they'll understand enough to continue to bargain for their price but not enough when you tell them that won't work. No, I'm not bitter at all. Good luck at the sale...I totally wish I could shop it!

beeeeeeeeeee said...

Yay for posting again!!!

love you
beanie

ps i hope my loot added to your fat hoard of cash you guys got. totally pumped-way to go Forbi!

Fay Call said...

Amy!!! I'm so excited I found your blog! How are you doing? I was actually thinking about you last night at work! So you're expecting again? Congratulations! So what are you guys up to, other than the garage sale...good luck. I miss you, every time I walk around your old apartment (they moved the garbage) I think of you all!

Gail B said...

Where do you guys even live now? Well I guess it would be near your parents and I know where they live, and so with some logical reasoning I have just now answered my own question. Please say hi to me. I really like you folks.