Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Already?!?!?

Oh mercy, I have so much catching up to do!  But frankly, I am too tired and lazy to approach that right now and instead of putting my blogging off for yet another day, I will start from now and do catch up when I am feeling up to it.  There I feel better.

TODAY'S TALLY:

Had early morning giggle time with Jack:  +9                   

It rained:  +4

Was 20 minutes late picking up Paige from school:  -10

Caught Calvin spraying Tigger with hair de-tangler and brushing him out equal to a full service spa:  +6

Bursted out on how I wanted to do something productive around the house OTHER than housework: -3

Put up Christmas lights (direct result of previous event):  +6

Showered AND did my hair in under 30 minutes:  + 5

Kids had applesauce and PBJ's for dinner:  -1

Went to great Relief Society Christmas Evening:  +8

Put kids to bed with a smile instead of complete exhaustion:  +10

Blogged... finally:  +2

FINAL SCORE: 36/50, about 72%

Which is really a shame, because here I was thinking that it was really rather great day!  But being late to pick up Paige really set me back... that was not a fine moment in my motherhood... tsk tsk Amy...

Next time I'll be first in the pick up line and wipe the floor with my awesome mommy-ness!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are one of the most awesome mommies I know!!
Love you,
your own mommy!