Thursday, October 27, 2011

Friday


 We took the kids to the Logan pumpkin walk where they just randomly happened to have a plethora of cut out picture opts.  And who am I to turn down a perfectly good chance to do that?!?
Calvin's face in the above Woody pic is just way too spot on.


Jack was the main victim of this as he has no real say of his level of embarrassment yet...
 I am 90% sure that he thought the glasses were some sort of food...

We of course did not miss out on our chance.  However, I am a little disappointed in Pete that his back was showing because I am doing the most amazing back hand/feet push up in order to be in perfect lineup with my spot.  It makes me think he might not have cared as much as I...

Anyways, back to the pumpkins, it was ADORABLE!  They had tons of little scenes made up of pumpkins all over this park that you got to check out.  Some better than others... but overall it was so cute!
Paige and her "Utah Best Friend" Tacey in front of Tangled.


And this was one of my faves!  The snowman scenes from the all time classic Calvin and Hobbes was hilarious.

And that night we made SPIDERS FOR DINNER!!  Oooooooooo!
Some may have looked more like crabs than spiders but that's beside the point...
It was such a cute meal - great idea Grandma!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Pete, you are a disgrace to all of the wooden-prop-picture-posers everywhere.