Monday, September 26, 2011

We Did It!

Sunday's Primary Program was a success!!  And now it is over and I am SO RELIEVED!  You'd think I wouldn't be so stressed about it since it's #3 for me, but nope, I was still up the entire night before and shaking the whole morning of.  But our kiddos did wonderfully and I just love hearing their sweet testimonies through the songs they sing, the smiles on their faces, and the joy in their hearts!  It's easy to see why the Savior favors the little ones!  I absolutely adore every one of those 175 kiddos!!

Our little Miss Paige has a disease of stage fright.  Each time an opportunity comes along we work with her, practice with her, give her multiple pep-talks and so on.  We thought this time she was for sure going to conquer it!  She had her part completely memorized and had no fear whatsoever in practice!  But when her moment came to go up, her hands went straight to cover her mouth (her nervous habit), her face turned bright red, and tears started rolling down her cute little face.  I tried to mouth her a few encouraging words, but it was a no go.  Oh well!  But she sang her little heart out and actually sat on the stand - so that's a step in the right direction!

And although it was Jack's real birthday, I have to say it was much less eventful from the day before.  But that's the beauty of one year olds!  We still managed to sneak his birthday hat on him another time or two throughout the day:)

And today... I sat around in my sweats, recovering from it all.  ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments: