Thursday, September 22, 2011

today

Paigey had her first Parent-Teacher-Student conference today and it was so fun!  It felt so weird being the parent. I was all sorts of nervous and felt like I had to keep fixing my hair and make sure I was speaking properly and all sorts of things.  I was a wreck.  However, her teacher is darling and had all good things to say about Paige!  Hooray!  Well done Paigey-Pie!  We shall continue our school path!

Also, Grandma Forbis is in town - woohoo!!!  Fun times ahead!  The kids can hardly sleep they're so excited for their day out together with Grandma.  Ah, the sweet powerful grasp grandparents have.  So envious.  But I suppose they paid their dues so it is much deserved.  One day I'll be the one they run towards instead of away from.  one day.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Go Paige!

I have to say...I love this blogging every day thing!! You get so much more of the every day (pun intended) instead of "today we went to disney land!" or that kind of thing that I seem to only keep up with on my blog (not that we've been to disney, but you know what I mean...big stuff). When I look back, or when my kids do, I want them to be able to get a feel for who I was/am and more of the every day would probably help with that. Perhaps you have inspired me. As long as I don't have to put pictures with every single post I might try it.

Kersten said...

Fun fun! Our Parent Teacher Conference isn't for another month, but I have already met Arley's teacher and had a talk with her, as he is CRAZY! She started a chart yesterday for him to earn stickers for each section of class he does well. Yesterday he had 2 stickers, one for music, and one for "end of day" so getting his backpack. I was a bit disappointed, he said he just didn't want to do anything. *sigh*