Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Ketchup

Not much to say other than the holiday was WONDERFUL!! We had a jolly good time so here we go...

On Christmas Eve we bundled up (yes bundled up even though it was only 50 something degrees- gotta use our winter clothes SOMEHOW) to go to the Mesa Temple to look at the lights and attend a little outdoor concert that my brother Jordan did - which was awesome as always.


Snuggle buddies
Us too
Then headed home to open up our traditional Eve present - Christmas Jammies!
Group jammie picture - not too bad for a timer shot eh?
CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!
Piage was more than happy to help little Cal out.
And Cal is STILL trying to get a hold of the topple pengiun he got from Santa - so amusing to watch that.
And Paige couldn't be more thrilled to finally have her very own kitchen and tea party set - and she better be cause that dang thing took 4HOURS to put together...
Complete with chef outfit thanks to Grandma Forbis - I'm thinking of whipping mine out for a matching picture - haha!


Anyways there are plenty of more pics but they are all on our NEW CAMERA - HIP HIP HOORAY!!! But I'm still figuring it out how to upload so the rest is yet to come!

7 comments:

Jewelle said...

Sounds like a fun holiday! Thanks for the Christmas card, it was adorable. Ours to you guys will be coming via e-mail....soon?! LOL! Where do you get Paige's clothes from? She is always dressed so adorably in the pics!

Emily Shurtleff said...

I love your Group Jammie Picture!! You are so cute. Looks like you guys had a good Christmas.

Lindsay Riggs said...

That chef picture is to die for!

Clarissa Meegan said...

That Paige is the hippest little chick I know. And I love your family pj's pic. That really is impressive for a timer shot! Glad you guys had a great Christmas!

Amy said...

How fun! I love the chef outfit.

Chaffin Family said...

So cute! I love the kitchen! We got one for Penny too, it took both BJ and I a good 4 hours to put it together too!

Lane family said...

Your "winter clothes" make me laugh! Hopefully soon i will consider a sweater and a hat winter clothes. The kids look so cute! Calvin gets cuter with each post.

Dale wants me to ask about Patrick's feet. He said you would know what he's talking about. He also told me to tell you not to lie... he really wants to know.

Love your blog. you make me laugh every time. you remind me a lot of Chelsea... I like her too.