Sunday, November 2, 2008

Bobby Dus!!!

That is what Paige calls Baby Gus... Bobby Dus. So cute. Anyways, I just got these pics from Chel and I couldn't help but post them - I am SO EXCITED to have a new little nephew and even more so to have my sis join the mothering world... as if we didn't have enough to talk about already!!! Here he is!!!
Oooo I just wanna SQUEEZE him!

OF COURSE they came equipped with a skeleton costume for Halloween


Proud Papa Shane, love it

Little Gus Gus in his AMAZING crib bedding that Chel made ALL FROM SCRATCH!! No joke, she made the bumper, bed skirt, sheets, blanket, and all the matching accessories. I'm not sure this is my sister... but I am STUNNED and quite frankly a little jealous. I mean seriously, look at that blanket!!! Good work Chelsifer.

7 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

Oh, he's so cute! That bedding is amazing!

elizabeth said...

congrats to them! I love the name gus.

Lane family said...

How come you can get away with posting pictures of Shane and I can't? Maybe he likes you better? Or maybe all the pictures I post of him are just embarrassing. hhhmmm... I can't wait to get my hands on him! We need to have a party with all these little boys!

Lane family said...

I can't wait to get my hands on Bobby Dus... not Shane. Just thought I'd clear that up.

Kendra and Nathan said...

I love that you posted this stuff. Please tell Chelsea that she needs to start a blog. I will picket in front of her house if you will! Then we can go in and eat Marshmallow Mateys, because I am pretty sure she has some. Love, love the pictures. Gus is adorable.

Amy said...

I am way jealous too! That bedding is super cute!

LaRance family said...

Cute. I'm jelous I wanted a Halloween baby.