Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pics are for Chics

It's been a while since I've posted any pictures so here's some random ones as of late. And no, I still haven't had the babe... or moved into our house.

I LOVE this little girl.

Private photo shoot with the two silly heads. Love it.

At a swim party the other night... now that's one hot blonde.
My dad on his Birthday with cute little naked (nephew) Layton - Happy Birthday Dad!

My brother Jordan and his fiance (finally!) Erica. Congrats guys! To be wed in October - hooray!

Well, that's it. Nothing too exciting around here... just a lot of anxious waiting.

11 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

We've been meaning to call you guys to see how life is and when all of the action is happening...obviously not as of yet...we'll call soon...and good luck in the meantime!

Bryan and Shelly Barney said...

Ames--

Paige is so adorable. I love her little face expressions. Let us know when you start to move so that we can come help! Thanks for coming over today. It was fun and I love that were going to be neighbors!

Lindsay Riggs said...

Paige is seriously your twin, Amy! She is just the cutest thing!

Amy said...

Your little girl is so cute! I love her blonde curly hair!

LaRance family said...

I am in LOVE with that picture of Paige by the pool! Her facial expression is so cute....and her chubby legs!

The Johnson Family said...

Amy, Paige is a riot!! She is so stinkin cute, we really need to have a play date!! Good luck with the child birthing, can't wait to see how cute this little boy will be!!

{Quellie} said...

Have I told you I hate that you're moving?! That said...if you need any help AT ALL when the time arrives, please let us know! (The move or the babe!) We are so going to miss you! I just love you to pieces!

The Holyoaks said...

I never realized how much Paige looks like you, Amy! She is a doll and looks like she's a barrel of laughs, too! What a sweetie!

m said...

she's so cute. i can only imagine what this next baby is going to look like!

Jadrian Johnson said...

Sister Forbis!
hey your daughter is so stinking CUTE! gotta love her! im so sad you are leaving but i bet you are way excited for the big move! can't wate to see the little handsome boy!

stacie amber lang said...

paige is a doll! and I love Meagan's cameo in the background of the last pic, that girl.