Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Enough is Enough!

Okay, I'm sorry to all of those who are fed up with my lack of attention to my blog, but I'm finally feeling recharged after my little break. So here's what's been going on with us:

Paige has moved from fear to obsession with bubble baths.

She has also mastered the "cheesy" smile.

And I finally managed to get her hair into a top sprout.

Our grass seed finally grew in and we got to mow our backyard for the first time!!

Yup, we landscaped the whole thing all by ourselves,

with major help from Patrick's brother Kevin - the sprinkler expert!

Not to brag, but I hand layed the brick all by myself, thank you very much.

And Paige was quite the trooper.

My beautiful sister Bridget got engaged to our fabulous next door neighbor Alex Peterson! They are so cute together and are getting married in February - hooray!
We spent the Christmas holiday in Utah with Patrick's family and had a blast!

Paige loved every minute of Christmas!

And thanks to Grandma Forbis and Aunt Pam for

making those jammies just for Paige - so fun!

So that's us in a nutshell for the past while. Thanks for giving me another chance all you dilligent bloggers out there... hopefully this time I'll keep up!

12 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

Wahoo! So glad you are back! Glad all is well in Forbisville!

elizabeth said...

I was getting REALLY sick of that clock. :) I'm glad you're back. And I am IN LOVE with your daughter. Yeah for Bee too! Tell her congrats for me. I heard she was dating the neighbor. That's so cute.

Lindsay Riggs said...

I can't get over the cuteness and cheesiness of Paige! Bee and Alex definitely win couple of the year!

Roundy Crew said...

Hey Amy! This is Sarah Roundy (Haught). Glad to see you're still as cute as ever and you have such a happy family. It's great seeing you.

Teri said...

I check in all the time too! I was shocked to see a blog today! So cute! Love the back yard. You will be called to help with our! Ha Ha.

The Turleys said...

I had to zoom in on the pic of Bridget.. She is gorgeous!! I almost didn't recognize her. How exciting that she is getting married!!! I LOVE to look at pictures of your daughter, she is very cute!!

Sanchez Gang said...

holy crap everyone.... mark it down on your calendar.. AMY POSTED FINALLY!! HOORAY!!! paige is so cute...can she be reserved for one of my boys?? and Bee and her soon to be hubby!!! one word! HOT! tell chels I said hi and I will talk to you later! peace out! Lacey.. oh yeah did your mom and dad get our christmas card?

Summers Camp said...

Whew! What a relief. That was perhaps THE longest hiatus in all of my blogger knowledge! But I'm glad to see that all is well. I suppose I can find comfort in that. That and the thought that if necessary, you can lay me a brick wall. *B

Stacy said...

Well it looks like you have been really busy. No wonder you have not had any time to blog! The backyard looks great! Congrats to Bridget!

Alex said...

hoorah- you have updated!!! especially hoorah to updating with the best (as in most deisgusting ever) double face pic i have ever taken. oh my poor chin...haha just kidding. thanks for the shout out. i am so vain. props on backyard work!

Janalyn Owens said...

Jake is going to freak when he finds out that I found your blog. It is so fun to see you guys!

Kersten said...

I love your little girls curly blonde hair! She is too adorable!