Thursday, November 8, 2007

Tally Ho!

Sorry for the lapse of time, but to be honest, I just haven't been in the blogging mood for a while. Oh well.


When I was in Young Woman's (not so long ago,ha) one of my leaders taught me how to make homemade marshmallows which are FABULOUS!! So I made a batch the other night for our Young Women in Excellence and it brought back some good memories. Well little miss Paige is quite smitten with this treat and has taken her love to the streets. The camera and I were her latest victims...

I'm...

gonna get...

YOU!!!

And just in case you're having a bad day...

5 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

We have been laughing at the picture of Pete all night. What a crack up. And---do you have this homemade marshmallow recipe? Sounds delish to me.

Lindsay Riggs said...

I've never even heard of homemade marshmallows! I bet they're delish!

Melanie said...

Hi friend! Homemade marshmallows? I've gotta get your recipe! We missed you guys tonight, but no worries we will do it again!

LaRance family said...

Marshmallows those where one of the only things I passed off in confectionary...haha! That picture of Pete made my day...nice shirt!!

Dewain said...

Who is that wild man in the chicken suit? Crazy bunch of kids. Did Paige make it to the camera?

Can't wait to see you guys next week.