Thursday, October 25, 2007

Duh, duh... Happy Birfday!





(The sign says Happy Birthday, in case you can't tell)







Yesterday was Patrick's Birthday (and my great friend Kelsey's - shout out to you!) and it was quite happenin'. We started the day off with a Fabulous Forbis Family Birthday dance fest - good times were had. Then Paige and I brought him lunch from Dilly's Deli ( a MUST for any Arizonian) and dined in with him at work. After the work day we had a birthday dinner complete with bday decorations with the famous "You are Special" plate. Then as I ran off to Young Women's he got to do some gaming... and we topped the night off with cake and ice cream! Whew! What a day... and what a MAN! Bare with the cheese, but I love you to death Patrick, and I am so grateful to be your wife! Happy Birthday Babe!

A glimpse of Dance Fest 2007!

8 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

Happy B-day Peter! We miss you guys!

Lindsay Riggs said...

How fun! Your living room is so cute, by the way.

LaRance family said...

Ok first of all congrats on #2!! That is so exciting. I'm so happy for you guys. Oh I wish I could have seen your dance fest. Haha. So you are in young women's, me too! I just got called a couple weeks ago but it's so much fun.

The Comin Family said...

Okay so I'm so sorry I haven't commented and just assumed you wouldn't mind me adding you to the list because I too am a lurker and have been an avid fan of your blog for a while now! It's so great to keep in touch! And Paige is the cutest ever! I love seeing how much she has changed! Anyway, we miss you guys and wanted to wish Pete a Happy Happy Birthday!

Bethany'sBazodi said...

happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacie White Photography said...

Cute family room, cute dog, cute family..Well aren't you just livin the american dream!?

Priscila said...

Oh shoot!
We did NOT forget it! We remembered the day before and the day after... lol
Truth is we're pretty good with the kids' bday but apparently not as efficient with adults'...
Another truth is we wanted the celebration to last a little longer so we saved the "Happy Birthday" wishes for now (a week later!)
Anyway, wishing we had participated in the dance fest :)

dad said...

The birthday dance huh - too funny! The boy does lots of dances and makes lots of faces. Have him show you the snowman dance (or maybe that's Kevin)! Can Paige get any cuter? Amy, thanks for sharing. It's nice to see all the smiling faces!